Thursday, June 9, 2011

Price Matching at Walmart! 6/9/2011

Since I'm on vacation I got an extra chance to do some couponing for a friend!!  No complaining here!  I used the weekly ads from Rite Aid, CVS, AND Walgreens to price match at walmart using their new policy.  This weeks good price match deals from those three?:
CVS
JOHN FRIEDA 5.00
CREST MOUTHWASH 2.00
WALGREENS
GILLETTE PROGLIDE RAZOR 4.89
RITE AID
ORAL B CROSS ACTION TOOTHBRUSH 3.00

USING THESE DEALS AND MATCHING COUPONS FROM THE 6/5 P&G I GOT

2-CREST MOUTH WASH
2-GILLETTE PROGLIDE RAZOR
2-ORAL B TOOTHBRUSH
2-JOHN FRIEDA ROOT LIFT
1-JOHN FRIEDA CONDITIONER

TOTAL AFTER PRICE MATCH AND COUPONS

$4.21!!! (the razors at walmart are 9.98 a piece original price)

Remember when price matching 1.) They will meet the bottom dollar price after anyones rewards program 2.) Price matching at one store is so much easier than going to three, and you dont have to pay the extra money out of pocket just to get the reward back because walmart is already deducting that price!

Sweet Savings!

1 comment:

  1. I also wanted to point out that at those price match prices the before total would have been 34.96....the walmart shelf price is 59.74..so i saved 24.78 just by price matching (bottom dollar Walmart..really?) :-) i saved another 33.00 with my coupons! (Georgia has taxes and I paid more in taxes than i did the subtotal price..boo GA)

    ReplyDelete